We carry out valuations of intangible assets, financial assets and business valuations based on years of expertise and experience. We operate in many industries and areas of the economy. We employ the most appropriate methods suited to company development stage in very different circumstances. They are always tailored to the purpose and object of the valuation with the aim of addressing the specific nature of our clients’ business. The methodology we use includes valuation by revenue, property and comparative approaches.
FinancialCraft provides various services concerning valuation such as:
- Valuation of the entities, including the valuation of the company for the estimation of shares value or the valuation of a separated part of an enterprise.
- Valuation of intellectual property (intangible assets), including trademark, patent, license or invention, e.g. know-how, production technology, etc.
- Valuation of receivables, including valuation of bonds, portfolio of overdue receivables or of the payments claim at risk and individual commercial debts.
- Valuation of financial instruments in the form of derivatives, such as options, subscription warrants, forward contracts or credit swaps.
- A goodwill impairment test or intangible assets loss test carried out in accordance with international accounting standards (IAS 36).